Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
This is a place where you will feel welcomed and supported no matter what your physical, educational or social goals.PURCHASE MEMBERSHIPS
Do you want to spend a day at The Red Shield, but don't have a membership? Pick-up a Day Pass for access to the gym, fitness room, and more.PURCHASE A DAY PASS
Becoming a member at The Salvation Army Red Shield Community Center is much more than signing up for a health club or wellness center. This is a place where you will feel welcomed and supported no matter what your physical, educational or social goals, and every person in our community is a critical component. Day passes are also available.
The Salvation Army Red Shield Community Center offers membership plans for individuals and families. Reduced-price memberships are also available to those in need. To apply for a scholarship, please download a Scholarship Application and return to the front desk. Click on a plan below to learn more and to purchase it online.
Access to the following during open scheduled hours:
Youth Membership, Ages 17 & Under:
$15/month* or as low as $3.75/month with Scholarship
Adult Membership, Ages 18–54:
$30/month* or as low as $7.50/month with Scholarship
Senior Membership, Ages 55 & Up:
$25/month* or as low as $6.25/month with Scholarship
$65/month* or as low as $16.25/month with Scholarship
*A one-time, $27 registration fee is required with membership purchase.
Or, download a membership application and return to the front desk.
The East County Red Shield Community Center is pleased to provide a scholarship program to help provide access to the facility.
How to Apply for a Scholarship
1. Download a Scholarship Application or pick one up at the community center front desk.
2. Attach all household income verification documents to your completed application. This includes all documents that best reflect the gross annual salary income of all household members: check stubs, unemployment statement, social security, disability incomes, food stamps award letter, alimony, child support income, etc.
3. Return your completed application with attached household income verification to the front desk. Please allow 15–20 minutes for your application to be reviewed. Following the review, all previously submitted income verification documents will be returned.
4. If you qualify for a scholarship, you will be notified and able to sign-up for your community center membership. Fill-out the Membership Application Form with you and your family’s contact information and submit to the front desk to complete your application.
4. For your scholarship to remain active, you must use the community center on an average of four times per month.
How to Renew Your Scholarship
To renew your scholarship, simply download a Scholarship Application and repeat the initial application process.
Do you want to spend a day at The Salvation Army Community Center, but don't have a membership? Pick-up a Day Pass for access to the Gym, Game Room, Computer Lab, Fitness Center, and Public Areas during open hours.
Day passes are available for purchase online or at the front desk. Please bring your photo ID when purchasing a day pass.
Youth Day Pass, Ages 17 & Under: $5/day
Adult Day Pass, Ages 18–54: $8/day
Senior Day Pass, Ages 55 & Up: $6/day
Questions about membership? Call us today at (619) 569-1655.